Cash for Utes – the Leading Pickup Truck Salvage in QLD
Truck Salvage is one of the largest trucks wrecking businesses in Queensland with 3 acres of auto wrecking yard and hundreds of trucks in stock. We have new and second-hand truck parts suitable for most makes and models including Holden Colorado, Jeep Gladiator, Toyota Hilux, Isuzu D-Max, Mitsubishi Triton Pickups.
We wreck the following makes of trucks:
- (2004-2021) Triton GLX, GLS 2WD, 4WD, GLXR, Manual/Auto…
- (1995-2021) Hilux SR5, Rogue Auto 4×4 Double Cab, SR Auto…
- (2010-2021) D-Max LS DC, LX, LS-M…
- (2007-2021) Navara Dx D/C, Titan, D/C St-X…
- (2008-2021) Colorado LS RG, LTZ RG…
- (2009-2021) Ranger Wildtrak, XLS PX, F-150…
- (2011-2021) Amarok TDI550, W580, DC 4M HL, Dc 4M Tl…
- (2013-2021) Great Wall Cannon GWM, 4×4 LUX, Steed, Luxury 4×4…
Ute Truck Buyers: Scrap, Damaged, Write-off Pickup Trucks
Courteous, fast and stress-free is our cash for truck buying system at TruckSalvage. We are a utility truck cash buyers company that pays instant cash on all types of unwanted trucks:
Ford Ranger, Toyota Hilux SR5, Ssangyong Actyon, Holden Ute, Mazda BT-50, SsangYong Musso, Nissan Navara, RAM 1500, LDV T60 and all other makes and models.
Contact Us Today
When you are ready to sell your truck, just give TruckSalvage a call. We are Scrap Truck Buyers company that prides itself in the services we offer, including high payouts. Within a matter of minutes, you can have an instant cash offer on your unwanted truck, flat deck, SUV, Ute or 4×4.
We’re not just another Truck Wrecking Business
We’re one of the largest vehicle removal service with a professional Pickup Truck Wreckers Queensland team who are ready to assist you with friendly customer service and expert product knowledge.
- 3 acres of wrecking yards and 100’s of trucks in stock
- New trucks arriving every week
- Knowledgeable staff on site including 7 qualified technicians
For all enquiries and orders contact us during our business hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Do you Pay Cash at Pickup?
Truck Salvage can pay cash, cheque or do bank transfer. Whatever method suits you best.
What Happens to my Truck Plate?
TruckSalvage with either leave the plates and registration tags with you on the pickup of your truck or we will do a change of ownership right there and then.
When plates and tags are returned: Take the plates, rego sticker and VIN number to any TMR agency or online. Fill out an online form and any remaining registration will be reimbursed to you via cheque in the mail.
We, the leading commercial wreckers, offer free truck removal services in Queensland: